[Nfb-science] congrats Stephanie on the manuscript

Stephanie Hirst sjhhirst at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:48:46 UTC 2010

Thanks!  We haven't yet submitted the revisions.  I was primary
author, but there were also one other grad student and two PIs.
Basically, though, since I wrote the manuscript and di the revisions
(overseen by my PI), I'm first author.  If more than one person
contribute equally to a work, I think you cay say so in the manuscript
like as a footnote or something.  For example, some people from my lab
just sent out a review on which they all basically divided up the work
on the writing and revisions evenly, so there was a line in the
manuscript saying "These people contributed equally to this work" or
something like that.