[Nfb-science] Pivot Tables

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 29 01:05:46 UTC 2010

Hi All,
  Has anyone here been able to have  success with using JAWS when making pivot tables in Excel? I am starting to play around more with R and have already found that I can make professional looking scatterplots using R without sighted assistance so this may become less of a need, but a lot of individuals in my lab use pivot tables,  but my experience is that not a lot can be done with them if using JAWS without any vision. Any suggestions or information would be sincerely appreciated.
Many thanks in advance,
Christine
Christine M. Szostak
Doctoral Candidate
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu