[Nfb-science] cheryl brown(nfb (s&EDiv.)Urgent Question? Need Help? Please!

John Miller j8miller at soe.ucsd.edu
Sun Sep 26 17:54:37 UTC 2010

Hello Cheryl and list:
I am not certain that the attachment went through to all list members.
So I have pasted its content into the body of this e-mail.
There are a number of blind people who know how to work on small engines.
Dr. Maurer, president of NFB, has written about his activities on a lawn mower engine in highschool shop class
In one of the Kernel books, I believe.
Can someone locate the article describing this activity?
I have heard a speech from a mechanical engineer who designs engines for race cars.
I cannot remember his name at the moment.
I suggest contacting Ms. Lauraine Rovig at NFB 410-659-9314.
She may have contact information fr this mechanical engineer.
Very best,
John