[Nfb-science] Environmental Science Course Revisited

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:24:25 UTC 2010

If you have a little bit of vision, you can use one of those microscope
cameras. It is a camera that connects to the eye peace of the microscope and
allows you to put the image on a TV screen. This is what I did along with
having someone describe what was on the screen, but I was able to get a
general idea of the shapes of things with this method.