[Nfb-science] A Question of Shape

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 17 08:24:42 UTC 2011

Hi,
  Sorry, I was quite tired when sending that message:).

  Solidly colored triangles and squares (e.g., mixes of red triangles, black
squares, and red squares). All shapes would be the same size.
Many thanks,
Christine

Christine M. Szostak
Doctoral Candidate
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu