[Nfb-science] meteorology adaptations

Alexander Kaiser Metalgod1030 at inbox.com
Wed Jul 27 05:49:17 UTC 2011

Dear List:
Hi my name is Alexander Kaiser. Can someone please develop software that enables blind people to read weather forecast models. I might become a meteorologist in the future and I was wondering if you can create the technology to make my lifetime career possible. I hope to be a meteorologist after college and I would like to achieve this in 4 to 8 years. I am currently attending Union County College in New Jersey as an environmental science major. I am hopefully transfering to the University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma upon me graduating from training at the Conklin Center For the Blind and Florida Division of Blind Services rehabilitation center for the Blind and Visually Impaired. Please contact me off list about this issue. My email address is metalgod1030 at inbox.com.
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser