[Nfb-science] note taker

Alexander Kaiser AlexanderSKaiser90 at gmx.com
Wed May 11 03:11:55 UTC 2011

Help wanted:
Hi my name is Alexander Kaiser. I need help with developing a 100% completely pocket sized  handheld braille notetaker with pre-recorded human speech output running under a  windows version called windows zoom hyperstorm a new version of windows mobile  specifically designed for the blind and Visually Impaired And on a version of linux called Linux ZZt a linux version specifically built for the Blind and Visually Impaired. Can we call it the techno thunder note gold?Can I have help developing this notetaker with the following features: a pocket sized 80 cell braille display with mini thumbkeys, a built in 8 terrabyte internal memory microchip , a mini 10  key perkins style braille keyboard including an enter key six braille keys, a spacebar, and a backspace key, with additional features including  access to XM satellite radio with a  mandatory  Xm radio subscription with the best of sirius subscription required, a word processor, a game center, access to aim 7.5, internet access , access to email, ameture radio connection via program encoding using morse code, access to citizen band radio transmitions via an audio posting program, access to klango, access to NOAA weather radio stations, access to asterisk telephone chatline development software,, access to netscape instant messenger, access to ICQ messenger, access to qwitter the adaptive version of twitter, access to facebook, access to MYSpace instant messenger, access to skype, a phone dialer, a media player for music and speech files, a memo recorder, a full dictionary in english, Belgin, Portuegese, latin, hindi, yitish, Danish, German, Russian, Spanish and Dutch, an FM radio, a Theasaurus, a book reader, a newspaper reader, a built in micro chip wireless ethernet   card for network stability, a built in wireless microchip internet modem for secure web browsing, an mp3 music file album organizer, a CD writing drive, a CD player, Unlimited access license  for ID vault, hotspot shieled,an advanced securety system for file protection, a built in function where the braille keyboard can be used as a keyboard for the computer, a function where the braille keyboard works as a keyboard for bluetooth ready cell phones, a wireless syncronization setting for the braille keyboard can function as a keyboard for non-blutooth capable cell phone devices, a mini bluetooth printer connector, a mini bluetooth Braille embosser connector, a mini serial port for file transforing and data Syncronization, an advanced scientific calculator, an address book, and a database manager? I can be contacted by email and by phone . My phone number is 9 7 3 5 2 5 8 0 9 6. My email Address is AlexanderSKaiser90 at gmx.com. My skype for an additional form of contact is alexander.the.great1990. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Alexander Kaiser