[Nfb-science] climatology question

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Tue Sep 20 11:24:51 UTC 2011

Hi,
This same individual  has posted messages like his email here on a number of
lists,  never responds to any information, reposts the same note multiple
times in most cases, and switches email addresses or list serves and repeats
the process when kicked off. He has already been kicked off at least one or
two list serves.
Many thanks,
Christine