[Nfb-science] Anyone tried National Instruments LabView?

david hertweck david.hertweck at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 25 03:43:21 UTC 2011

Some of the menues work with jaws, but it is a graphical programming system.
The build in zoom functions do not work very well.  If you have some vision
then a screen magnafire can work.  To program you drag and drop items and
connect them with wires.

One set of NI tools I have used that work with speech is labview CVI a c/c++
programming system.  Also there is a group of .ocx that one can use in a vb
or vc++ app I think it is called cw works.