[Nfb-science] writing equations and graphing calculator

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 02:57:55 UTC 2012

Hello Danielle:

     I would suggest you get MathType from Design Science. You can try it
free for 30 days. MathType is a plugin for Word that allows for the entry of
equasions. A blind user can enter equasions using Latex notation. After the
equasions are entered, select the whole document and press alt and backslash
together. The document will then contain math expressions.
Here is a link with more detailed information.
http://www.access2science.com/jagqn/WordLatex.html
Also check out the other articles on www.access2science.com

Hope this helps.

Regards,