[Nfb-science] scoring braille input devices

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 14 02:37:47 UTC 2012

John,

This is brilliant! I just am fussing about ergonomics in braille
displays, and ordered a bunch of hand and arm physical therapy knick
knacks to deal with it. /grin/

If I hadn't also managed to just break my new website, I might be
throwing your survey up this minute...

If you don't find someone else soon and I don't get back to you, can you
remind me at tamara.8024 at comcast.net? Crazy busy rest of the week, even
before I did something stupid to break my shiny new website. /lol/ But I
think this is important!

Thanks for thinking of it. /smile/

Tami