[Nfb-science] Cary Supalo Introduction

Cary Supalo cas380 at gmail.com
Sun May 27 11:38:30 UTC 2012

I just wanted to briefly introduce myself to the Science and
Engineers list. I don't believe I have done this before.
My name is Cary Supalo and I am a blind chemist. I recently obtained
a faculty position at Illinois State University and will start in
August 2012 teaching chemistry to sighted college kids. I also own a
small business known as Independence Science where me make access
technologies to help blind students perform science lab experiments.
I have been a member of the Science and Engineers de vision since its
founding in 1994. I am looking forward to hearing from others on this
list as to their challenges and successes in accessing Science,
Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) related barriers.
Cary Supalo