[Nfb-science] JAWS and Command Prompt: A Weird Issue

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 06:25:46 UTC 2013

Hello Christine:

My suggestion is to see if the computer's system log has a save point prior
to when this issue occurred and perform a "rollback" so that JAWS will be
returned to whatever setting it used to have before this happened.

The nice thing about the system rollback feature is that all applications on
the computer gets reset to the way they were while still allowing files that
the user have accumulated to remain on the computer.

Good luck,
C.C. Alan