[Nfb-science] Conversion and representation of Graphs and Node based Trees

Kevin Fjelsted kfjelsted at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:40:34 UTC 2013

I am taking a CSCi AI class
. Much of the learning is involving graphs, and trees…
I am interested in understanding the state of the art as it pertains to transcribing and representing node based graphs and trees.

  A variant on this would also include state machines.
I remember some discussions on this list on both the physical media i.e., free hand drawing and refreshing pictures as well as scale representation.
The graphs that I need converted exist in PowerPoint with many of them utilizing text box elements with a scattering of images.
Any ideas or experiences to share?

-Kevin