[Nfb-science] science experiments

ngrice5456 at aol.com ngrice5456 at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 11:55:00 UTC 2013

Shanthala,

I did an activity that was similar to what you describe with celery and food coloring. One time, I had students use an electronic color identifyer to describe the color changes. Another time, there was a student in the class with low vision who volunteered to be the "human" color identifyer.

Hope that helps.

- Noreen Grice
You Can Do Astronomy