[Nfb-science] Marching

Dave Mehtingerr davemehringer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 15:10:38 UTC 2013

Hi Christine
I wanted to add that you might want to ask the details of what marching means in this context. I suspect marching at academic events at your college is much less rigorous than what one might experience in military training or competition. You will after all be in a group of people of diverse ages and abilities. From what I recall of similar events in college, this is really just walking with a group of people, sometimes in single file, and often talking to them. Many college professors are not disciplined enough to march together with military precision. If that were a job requirement, colleges would be much smaller.

Enjoy your new job!