[Nfb-science] David Hertweck

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Tue Jun 25 02:29:01 UTC 2013

Cheryl,

I am a civil engineer and work for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.  In
college, as a blind person, I used Braille, a Braille notetaker, simple and
inexpensive raised-line drawing tools (window screen wrapped around
cardboard), and a computer with a screen-reader for use with Excel,
PowerPoint, etc.  You'll want to be sure you have a variety of tools
available to you and know how to use them so you can choose the best for a
particular task.

If you'll be at the meeting in Orlando, I'll look forward to seeing you!

Nathanael