[Nfb-science] HELP! Need Computer Training/Assist Fast!

Jennifer S. Lasseter jenrose1976 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 17:08:06 UTC 2014

Need resources and recommendations to get myself up to speed fast especially grabbing info online and putting into a spreadsheet for project planning/tracking.

I just accepted the role of prepping a a PR campaign for an EV charger kick-starter & have ~1-2 weeks to create  a plan and then 6 weeks after that to execute the plan before Kick-Starter launch. The crux of the matter is I've been existing in this limbo using a little bit of Linux box with zoom , my iPhone, and a smidge of JAWS/Magic on a Dell machine. Seems need to go all 1 operating system for work!

I left messages this morning with  2 contacts connected to my state blindness assistance programs, no return call yet.

I live in Austin, TX. Any recommendations or resources you can point me to would be greatly appreciated!

-Jennifer Lasseter
512-736-0790