[Nfb-science] Fw: Job Opportunity Announcement Summer Engineering/Architect GS-0899-04 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Wed Apr 16 02:53:30 UTC 2014

Colleagues:

As a blind STEM professional, I am always grateful for having taken the
opportunity to work as an intern in my field while studying as an undergrad.
Therefore, I am passing along this summer job opportunity to this list.  I
realize that this is so specific and something of a shot in the dark (pardon
the pun), but if you are a college student or know a college student:
1. in civil and/or environmental engineering (electrical and mechanical may
also be good fits) or architecture
2. living for the summer in (or willing to live in at own expense) the New
York City, Westpoint (Hudson Valley), or Syracuse area

These summer jobs may be of interest.  Applying requires a fair bit of
online paperwork, which I'd be happy to give advice on, but time is short
since the deadline is next Monday at midnight Eastern Daylight Time.

Nathanael T. Wales, P.E.