[Nfb-science] new blog by visually impaired oceanographer

Amy S. Bower abower at whoi.edu
Mon Jul 7 12:59:24 UTC 2014

Hi - Amy Bower here. I'm a visually impaired physical oceanographer at Woods
Hole Oceanographic Institution. I'm currently on a research cruise in the
North Atlantic, and I've started a blog to record my experiences. The blog
is aimed at anyone curious about how a blind or visually impaired person
does my kind of science, in particular VI and blind students. I'm including
some information on the research we are doing, and some on how I get along
on the ship etc. You can find the blog at:

http://web/whoi.edu/OceanInsight.

Pass it on to anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks.

-Amy

Dr. Amy S. Bower

Senior Scientist