[Nfb-science] Greek letters in Braille

Sherry Pablo spnfb14 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 15:25:29 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I am looking for a reference guide for learning the Greek letter
symbols in Braille. I'm a new Braille user since losing my sight. I've
learned the Nemeth Code but only learned the Greek letter pi. Is there
a place I could get a index of Greek letters and other symbols?

I am pre-med and reviewing Biology, General Chemistry, Organic
Chemistry, and Physics. There are many equations and I'm in the
process of transcribing them but want to learn the correct code and
rules.

Any help would be great.

Best,
Sherry