[Nfb-science] Seeking Any Info About a Potential Product

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Fri Jun 6 11:25:32 UTC 2014

Google for IFeelPixel (technology by Immersion technologies) and for
Virtouch (a mouse that had 3 small optacon-like displays on it for 3 fingers
to feel the surroundings).  I don't think that either of these is on the
market any longer, and drivers would not be up-to-date.

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com