[Nfb-science] Fw: Announcement for Student Trainee Biological Science Technician - 2 vacancies (UNCLASSIFIED)

Nathanael T. Wales via Nfb-science nfb-science at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 23:17:41 UTC 2014

Fellow Listers:

The forwarded job announcement within my office may be of interest to
upperclass undergraduates and graduate students interested in working at
least for the summer doing environmental analysis for the Federal government
in New York City.  Students would need to arrange their own transportation
and living if coming from out of the commuting area. The applications close
Monday at midnight E.D.T., so apply quickly.  If anyone has questions,
please feel free to contact me either on or off list.

Best,
Nathanael T. Wales, P.E.