[Nfb-science] DAISY

Noble,Stephen L. via Nfb-science nfb-science at nfbnet.org
Sat May 17 18:07:53 UTC 2014

The "Save As DIASY" add-on for Microsoft Word is free:
http://www.daisy.org/project/save-as-daisy-ms-word-add-in

If you want to include math in your Save as DAISY output you will also need to get MathDaisy, which although isn't free is only $97 for the academic price and has a 30-day free trial: http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathdaisy/

--Steve Noble
steve.noble at louisville.edu
502-969-3088
http://louisville.academia.edu/SteveNoble