[Nfb-science] tactile diagrams

aerospace1028 at hotmail.com aerospace1028 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 25 16:19:57 UTC 2015

Hello,
Does anyone know of places that transcribe CAD blue-prints into tactile diagrams?

I have experience reading various tactile images from my math and engineering textbooks in school.  But I'm not sure where to go to get them produced for use at work.

I have a lead on a job; and one of the skills listed near the bottom of the job-posting was a preference for the ability to read blue-prints and technical drawings.  I'm trying to get a handle on the logistics before I go in for the interview in a couple of weeks and they ask me how I plan to work with the drawings.

Thank you.