[Nfb-science] Suggestions for Taking Grad Stats

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Fri Aug 21 15:04:18 UTC 2015

The acknowledged blind expert on R and statistics in general is Jonathan Godfrey, a faculty member in statistics at New Zealand's Massey University.  Jonathan has assembled an impressive array of information on his web site.  For learning about R,
http://R-Resources.massey.ac.nz is the website. It has software review information and tutorial material for R. The Let's Use R Now (LURN) manual has a dedicated chapter for getting started as a blind user.

No special scripts are required for R, which is accessible with all major screen readers.

Hope this is useful.  Thank Jonathan, not me.

John Gardner