[Nfb-science] Chemistry

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 20:52:32 UTC 2015

Hello:

     In addition to the suggestions already offered, here is a link to an
article describing how to use Latex and MathType to create usable documents.
http://www.access2science.com/jagqn/WordLatex.html

     FYI: If you use Latex to enter formulas in Word, Duxbury will translate
Word documents into properly formatted braille.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert