[Nfb-science] Blind STEM research project

Stunning lady stunninggirl1983 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 19:42:40 UTC 2015

Hi Fellow Blind  Scientists,
My name is Hina Altaf and I am a graduate student at California State
University. I am doing my research on what technology is available and
accessible for blind individuals who would like to persue their career
in the STEM fields. From your experiences, how is  studying various
science subjects, conducting labs and experiments, and enterpretting
the results  accessible for the visually impaired and what is
available to help blind  scientists users on a job?
How was your experience as a blind scientist on a job and as a student?
Any help will be very much appreciated.
Hina.