[Nfb-science] Teaching Students to Understand Landforms

Li Zhou lzhou.backup at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:33:34 UTC 2015

Dear all:

    We are interested to know whether or not students who are blind or
visually impaired are receiving instruction in understanding landforms
(such as mountains, plains, rivers, canals, tributaries, and so on).
We are also asking teachers and learners familiar with the subject
whether existing materials available for teaching about landforms are
useful or need improvement.

    If you have taught about or studied landforms in geography, social
studies, mobility, or other classes, we would appreciate your
forward this link to others who may be interested, too.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PG6DNT6

    The cutoff date for taking the survey is Friday, June 12, 2015. Thank you!

Frederick Otto
Tactile Learning Project Leader
APH Educational Research