[Nfb-science] seeking 3 Dimensional Models of Cells/Tissues/Bacteria

Preston Brown prestonvbrown at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 20:22:23 UTC 2015

Hello,

My name is Preston Brown, I am currently attending classes at parker
university in Dallas TX, to become a Chiropractor. In my Anatomy and
physiology course, we are getting ready to learn about
Cells/Tissues/Bacteria. In the past this information has always been taught
with slides under a microscope. However, this method of learning the
material will not work for me. I am wondering if anyone has any knowledge of
any 3D models out there of Cells/Tissues/Bacteria to be purchased? this way
a blind student would be able to learn the material adequately. Any leads on
this subject is greatly appreciated, and I want to thank everyone for taking
the time to read this email.

Best, and have a blessed day.

Preston Brown