[Nfb-science] work help request

aerospace1028 at hotmail.com aerospace1028 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 09:49:08 UTC 2016

Hello list,
First off, sorry for the possibly off-topic post.

I recently started a new job at a small machine-shop.  One of the tasks I am working on is figuring out the process for locating and bidding on relevant government contracts.

I found one solicitation today on fbo.gov that sounds promising.  I downloaded the two files attached to the posting on fbo.gov.  Neither one appears to have the technical specifications for the part the buyer is requesting.  There is a number for a top-drawing, a National Stock Number (NSN), and a part-number.

If there's anyone with experiance navigating the FBO website and/or dealing with government machining bids, could you please contact me off-list to help me with the basics of the process?

Thank you,
--Paul Boucher