[Nfb-science] Lewis structures

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:25:22 UTC 2016

Mariya,
When I was working with Lewis dot structures I worked with another person.  We used model kits, which are easily available, or when we didn't have them, we just used things like little wads of paper and sticky notes and such.  I think the key here is to be creative.  If all you are working with is the lewis structures, then all you really need is something to represent bonds, something to represent lone electrons, and something to represent atoms.  You could use anything.  Or you could use something like a raised drawing board too if that works for you.
Anyway, that was my experience.  Feel free to contact me on or off list for further questions or clarification.

Anna E Givens