[Nfb-science] Question.

ngrice5456 at aol.com ngrice5456 at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 00:27:27 UTC 2016

Mariya,

Have you spoken with the astronomy professor? Most astronomy instructors will naturally describe the visual images because many (sighted) people don't know what they are looking at and need descriptions. That is, astronomical images can be very abstract so an astronomy instructor would pictorially describe them. Speaking with the instructor directly will be most valuable.

Also, do you have a copy of Touch the Stars, or could borrow a copy from the library? That was my first tactile astronomy book and has many topics that you will learn about in an intro astronomy course.

Sincerely,

Noreen Grice