[Nfb-science] College Math Questions

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Fri Jan 29 03:11:25 UTC 2016

Syed,

Though it was also a few years ago, I did find using a Braille writer useful.  I, like you, transitioned from using print to Braille for math while preparing to start college while in training at LCB.  I also used, would probably to some degree still use, and know at least a couple of blind, proficient scientists who are blind who do use, a human reader for accessing various things.  Now is a great time to try various techniques and determine what may work when you start college.

Best,
Nathanael