[Nfb-science] Phenology?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 05:55:31 UTC 2017

Hi all!
I was going through the local newspaper two nights ago when I stumbled apun a term that totally intreaged me!!! I was reading an artical about the latest perdictions about the upcoming winter when I ran to “phenology, the studdy about the effects of how the seasons effect biology” I was rather shocked because I had been doing this sort of work on an amiture level for 20 years without knowing it until I read that artical. I have done some exploring into this field since that find in the newspaper. So far, I have found a few amiture phenology projects and yes, even a course on how to become a leader of how to conduct a phenolohgy project. I’m having no luck however with finding professional phenologists so I think they are part of other science fields like environmental science, climatology, historacal climatology, naturists and the like. Does any one know where I can find the best field where I could find a professional phenologist or the cosest field to it? If so, this could change my whole entire careear path and attached project. Any help would be much appriciated!!! Thank you!!!

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown

 Sent From My GMail EMail account On My IPhone SE. Typed to you with my Keys To Go blue tooth Keyboard, the only keyboard I know to work with an IPhone SE.