[Nfb-science] Hi all!

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 19:43:22 UTC 2018

Hi all!
I’m working on a project that teaches blind students about a blind person who climbed Mount Everest. The project envolves making a modle of Mount Everest. We’re still having problems with making the modle. We want the mountain to be big enouth to display the south route, be durrible enough to travel from Salem, Oregon to Corvalis, Oregon which is around 45 minutes drive away and it also has to be able to be touched throughout the trip itself. The mountain modle also has to last for future showings of Mount Everest but also has to be cheap enough to fit our project’s budget. Finally, what metereals would work best for this kind of project?

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
Citizen Phenologist,
Aspiring climatology Student;

Preparing to attend Chemeketa Community College for a transfer degree with a climatology degree at Oregon State University,
National Federation of the Blind,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.