[NFB-Science] Looking for Apollo 11 Command and Lunar Module Models

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 21:37:07 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 We’re looking for lunar modules, the ones that show what the viehicals that landed on the moon look like to make it clear.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Email!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
Chemeketa Community College,
350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
Home Email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
Chemeketa Community College Email:
Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”, Author unknown.
Sent from my iPhone SE.
Sent from my Gmail Email