[NFB-Science] My math lab by Pearson Mac help

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 23:24:05 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone
Hi all, I was wondering has anybody used my math lab by Pearson on a Mac before, how would you navigate using voice over out of the  answer box to access the buttons? On windows, you can tab in and out of the edit box to access the buttons, but on the Mac, the buttons appear for a split second, and then they go away. This is not allowing me to check my answers and put in important symbols if needed, because voice over doesn’t allow me to come out of the box. Any suggestions? Thanks.