[Nfb-science] Resources for students with visual disabilities

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Wed Jan 17 14:58:02 UTC 2018

Folks,

This is an interesting accessibility resource for colleges.  The author is looking for a place where this article can be referenced.  Does anyone know of an appropriate resource list that could provide this article a home?

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone 713-444-7838
E-mail ljmaher03 at outlook.com<mailto:ljmaher03 at outlook.com>