[Nfb-science] Blind climatologist?

Kaden Colton kec92 at ourlink.net
Wed Jan 24 01:19:12 UTC 2018

Hello Kendra,

I am in the related field of meteorology.  One of my former professors
had a student who is now a climatologist.  She and I are also blind.
The person I am thinking of is Imke Durre.  If you are interested in
further communication, my email is kec92 at ourlink.net.  I will work on
locating Imke Durre's contact information and will pos it along when it
has been found.

Cheers,

Kaden