[Nfb-science] Seminar regarding blind science students:

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Fri Jan 26 18:10:42 UTC 2018

Kendra and all,

This is the info on the Science Seminar:

The Science and Engineering Division of the National Federation of the
Blind and the National Association of Blind Students present a joint phone
conference on how blind professionals, and blind college and graduate
students are succeeding in courses to do with science, technology,
engineering, and mathematics.  The call-in number is the NABS conference
line 712-770-5197 <(712)%20770-5197>, Participant Access Code: 265669.  The
call will occur at 9PM EST through 10PM EST on Monday, February 12, 2018.

Topics will be of interest for blind students in middle school, high
school, college and graduate school, and professionals. Parents of blind
school-aged children and educators are also welcome.  Topics will include
how to succeeding as a blind person in biology, chemistry, physics,
mathematics, and engineering.  Some portion of the presentation will
address how to succeed in a laboratory setting.

_don

Don Winiecki
Certified Braille Transcriber
Handid Media • a non-profit organization
dwiniecki at handid.org
http://handid.org