[Nfb-science] [nobe-l] Looking for Suggestions: Moon Project for Next Year's BELL Program

Rob trebor681 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:32:23 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,
As a parent and planning for the future, this topic begs the question. Is
there a need for on-demand custom 3D tactile models? I live in Grand
Junction, home of Mesa State College,  arguably where 3D printing started
and I worked for 3D Systems a manufacturer of several types of 3D
technologies. Surely we can make the stuff as we need it. A somewhat
inexpensive 3D CNC Router and many types of materials carved out to
specifications, partnerships with the STEM labs popping up everywhere. Just
thinking out loud.

Thanks,

Rob Harris
970-208-3100