[NFB-Science] [Nfb-science] [nobe-l] Looking for Suggestions: Moon Project for Next Year's BELL Program

ngrice5456 at aol.com ngrice5456 at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 00:24:36 UTC 2018

I think you could still work with five students. Remember Apollo 11 had three astronauts..two explored the surface...one remained in orbit. Then there were a lot of people in mission control. If you have five students you could split them up and change places like I described...or make a new mission as the next generation of moon explorers....celebrating Apollo 11 and looking forward to returning to the moon.

Noreen

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.