[Nfb-science] Accessibility of Experimental Design Software

KENNEDY STOMBERG kestomberg at coe.edu
Fri May 25 15:09:03 UTC 2018

Good morning friends,

I am currently conducting research in a Psychology lab. As part of this research, we have to design experimental stimuli using a program called PsyScope. I'm still looking into how accessible this would be with a screen reader. However, I was wondering if anyone on this list knows which experimental design programs might be accessible with JAWS or NVDA or with Voice-Over on the Mac. (So far, I've used E-Prime, which is quite inaccessible.)

Thank you,
Kennedy

Kennedy Stomberg
Research Assistant