[NFB-Science] Math class and seasons:

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 23:59:28 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 I ran into this quondery that I need counsel on. I’m taking a science degree and I’m going to start it in January at my local community college. I’m also conciddering on attending the NFB national convention next summer. Math is not my top sugbject but my degree requires both math and science. I would like to take math in the winter, skip it until the following fall but take either a single term class or a science class in the spring instead. I was not given immiette support when i met up with my counselor today but she didd suggest that I think about it and weigh my options. She did however strongly support taking math in both winter and spring. But she also suggested that I weigh my options and think again after I try Math111 for a week or two and then go back and ask my question again. But she also suggested that I pick brains as well. I also have taken a math class in the spring years ago only to get burnt out for the next 3 months after spring term ended. Which route would you all recamend? How would you all avoid burn out? Which route is the best one to avoide burn out but also keep this degree moving? Any ideas?

Thank you for taking the time to read this E Mail!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 Chemeketa Community College,
 350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
 Home email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
 Chemeketa Community College Email:
 Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.
 Sent From My iPhone SE.
 Sent from My Gmail Email.
 Get Outlook Express for IOS.