[NFB-Science] Any thoughts on My Math Lab and a Mac?

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 15:08:43 UTC 2018

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I activated the accessibility feature on my account through settings, and I am able to navigate the answer page a lot better, the only thing I was curious about to know, was how to input points using voice over with the interactive graphic tool? I can highlight the graph of course, but I’m not sure how to and put points on it to plot.

Sent from my iPhone