[NFB-Science] Totally Blind Climatologists Born With Retinopothy Of Prematurity And, Mild Cerebral Palsy, And, Totally Blind Meteorologists Born With Retinopothy Of Prematurity, and, Mild Cerebral Palsy, And Jaws accesibility with all course and All field software

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.us
Wed Aug 14 20:12:56 UTC 2019

Good, Afternoon, National Federation Of The Blind Science, And, Engineering
Division:

Good, Afternoon, National Federation Of The Blind Science, And, Engineering
Division members, my name is Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser. Are there any
Totally Blind  Climatologists born with Retinopothy of Prematurity and  Mild
Cerebral Palsy, And, Totally Blind  Meteorologists born With Retinnnopothy
of Prematurity, and, Mild Cerebral Palsy successfully employed working for
the National Weather Service and, The National Climate Prediction Center in
Silver Spring, Maryland performing weather forecasting predictions and
performing climate forecasting predictions using computer modeling software,
And, Jaws as a primary screen reader? I would like to know this information
because I would like to eventually take online college level Climatology
Courses,and online college level Meteorology courses at an online study
program for school. Also, How Accessible is the software that colleges use
to teach these subjects with Jaws 2019? Please E-Mail me off list with an
answer to these questions when you get the chance. My E-Mail address is
MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US
<mailto:MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US> . Your
consideration, and, I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser

P,.,S,., Thank you, and, I hope you have an extremely spectacular, extremely
wonderful, and, extremely excellent day!