[NFB-Science] Searching for connections in the healthcare field/MD

Jenn Han jenniferhan17 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 21:36:44 UTC 2019

Hello!

My name is Jenn, and I’m a current third year college student studying
molecular biology. My career path is pre-MD, but I’ve found it difficult to
connect with blind professionals in the healthcare field or who have
already obtained their medical degrees. If someone could please connect me
to any individuals you may know of  working in the healthcare industry,
currently in medical school, or already practicing medicine, that would be
incredibly helpful!

Please have them contact me at: jennh707 at gmail.com or via text at
818-923-9616.

Thanks so much!