[NFB-Science] totally Blind Federationist as a climatologist

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.us
Thu Dec 19 20:48:50 UTC 2019

Good, Afternoon,:

Good, Afternoon, my name is Alexander Kaiser. Can someone please put me in
touch with  a Totally Blind federationist who is a climatologist who is
currently working in the field? I have many questions for this individual
regarding academic degree needed for the position, academic subject to be
studied, and, the screen reader that is being used to do the job, and, What
software is being used for climate modeling, and, the accessibility of such
software with JAWS, Supernova screen reader, System Access, and Thunder.
Please email me back with this information when you get the chance. My email
address is:

MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US
<mailto:MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US> . Your
response is very greatly very appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser