[NFB-Science] Online biology course question again

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 21:25:14 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone
hi, I know that I wrote a couple of days ago about my biology course that I am taking online this semester, and regards to the lab. I found out that I won’t be needing any special software with the exception of Pearson‘s my mastering biology, which I believe should be really accessible because my math lab by Pearson is. But I was going to ask if anybody has use that program before and what they think of it as far as accessibility is concerned. Thanks.